This is a DIY project for the little engineers out there. The project provides all the material required to make a rain detector project that can also be installed in homes later on. The complete project involves making a house and putting the rain detector circuitry inside it. This kit is designed to teach kids about circuits, breadboards, sensors and about implementing equipment for practical uses.
- Easy to build and safe for children
- Can be customized for added fun; create your own house, color, paint, and decorate
- Can be installed in homes for practical use
- Quality gift for all kids
- Includes easy-to-follow assembly instructions.
For ages 7 and up.
There are no reviews yet.